Friday, March 8, 2019

Ryuk, the Shinigami

Ryuk From Death Note Bead Pattern by maninthebook 



Finished: December 2015

Ramblings:

This was one of my first commissioned pieces! It was tricky for me, since this was charted for beading. I love this guy. It's been so long since I've stitched this, I'd like to think that I'd stitch him again.

Project Notes:

✘ Stitched with three strands on 14-count black aida
✘ I split the aida for every even column of this chart x_x
✘ DMC Colors Used: 165, 169, 310, 646, 648, 666, 712, 797, 3024, 3799, 3803, B5200
✘ Used a few mystery colors (red, maroon(?), olive green), from a box of friendship bracelet threads
✘ Time spent stitching: 36 hours

Section of Oops?
✘ There's a stitch crossed in the wrong direction somewhere on here
✘ Using aida, this newbie stitcher didn't know about linen
✘ 3 strands was bulky, 2 strands may have been better

No comments:

Post a Comment