Sunday, June 16, 2019

Designer Tracker: The Witchy Stitcher


Here is where I keep track of patterns by The Witchy Stitcher that I've stitched, or may want to stitch someday. Let me know if you've got any of these! Maybe we can stitch it together. :)

☐ Amen
☐ As Above So Below
☐ The Beatles Yellow Submarine
☐ Camp Crystal Lake
✘ Creature of the Night Kitted and ready to stitch
☐ Death Before Decaf
✘ Death Metal Kitted and ready to stitch
☐ Disney Goth
☐ Do No Harm But Take No Shit
☐ Donnie Darko
✘ Eat Pizza Hail Satan ~ WIP
☐ Edgar Allan Poe
✘ Emotion Bottle ~ Stitched! Finished 4/28/19, details here  

☐ Ghostly Haunting I Turn Loose
☐ Hail Santa
✘ Handbook for the Recently Deceased I've got the pattern, awaiting materials
☐ Haunt Me
☐ Hellboy
☐ Hocus Pocus Spell Book
☐ Home Sweet Haunted Home
☐ Horror Sweet Horror
☐ I Am the Night
☐ I Don't Always Wear Black Sometimes I Wear Nothing
☐ I Hate Everything
☐ I'm Hollow Inside
✘ I Myself Am Strange and Unusual ~ WIP
☐ I'm Not Perky
☐ Little Shop of Horrors
☐ Lucipurr
☐ Michael Myers
✘ My Crystal Ball Says FUCK OFF ~ WIP
☐ Nightmare Before Christmas Lock Shock Barrel
☐ Satan Loves Me (Pink)
☐ Stay Weird
☐ Stitchcraft
☐ Skeletor
☐ That's No Moon
☐ What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism
☐ World of Warcraft Cross Stitch Bundle (AHHHHH~!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment