Saturday, March 2, 2019

Lovely Garden


Lovely Garden, by Imaginating




Start: May 7, 2018
Finish: March 2, 2019

Ramblings:
MY CATS ARE ON THERE!!! I am so in love with this. So glad it's done! Not that I hated it, it was just started way too long ago. My caaaaaats, lol. I love how the flowers turned out as well. The critters are so cute. I really enjoyed working on this piece. :)

Project Notes:
✘ Stitched with two strands over two on 32-count Jobelan in Summer Sky by Wichelt
✘ Made one cat after our Brienne of Tarth (Or BT for short, a Birman), with DMC Colors: 738, 739, 839, 3790
✘ Pepper (grey cat) is DMC 645 with DMC 413 for subtle stripes on tail
✘ Omitted DMC 3046 & 827, since they were blending into the fabric

Section of Oops:
✘ Some leaves aren't as charted
✘ There's a mystery pink at the bottom that I liked enough to keep

No comments:

Post a Comment