Saturday, March 30, 2019

Flower Bookmark



Flower Bookmark by Cathy Bussi 
From Just Cross Stitch Magazine February 2019






'Flower Bookmark' by Cathy Bussi
from Just Cross Stitch Magazine Feb 2019 

Start: March 25, 2019
Finish: March 29, 2019

Ramblings:
My grandma needed a new travel cup! And I couldn't send it alone. :)

Project Notes:
✘ Stitched with two strands over two on 32-count Antique White Jobelan by Wichelt
✘ Added initials using the dark pink from a missing flower, to make up for my huge oops

Section of Oops?
✘ Using Jobelan - I think aida would have been sturdier to use for all the hopping around I did
✘ Somehow I missed 20 rows of border. Noticed it when filling in the hearts... oops!
✘ Initials lower than planned... but was not ripping out those stitches... they're one over one -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment